Wednesday 17 December 2014

Hazel Terry, 'What has made Mr Wolf's Tummy So Big?' I


                                         Fig 1 (above): Cover 'What has made Mr Wolf's Tummy So Big?' by Hazel Terry
                                Fig 2 (above): In the tummy of 'What has made Mr Wolf's Tummy So Big?' by Hazel Terry
   Fig 3: (above): Two pages of  'What has made Mr Wolf's Tummy So Big?' by Hazel Terry

I have been playing with a pop up book, 'What has made Mr Wolf's Tummy So Big?'. I wasn't sure how I would engineer it, but in the end I made a pull up concertina of wolf gut with Grandma and Little Red mixed in with a few jam tarts.
I like the wolf to have jam tarts to keep with the red theme and also because that is what I think a little girl would take to an ill grandmother, as well as them already being a humorous food stuff due to the Knave of Hearts stealing them.
I may yet make a few more pages but I will not have the usual gruesome ending . . .

References:

Fig 1,2,3   'What has made Mr Wolf's Tummy So Big?' by Hazel Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment